MHFT - Maintenance Human Factors Trainers Course
Looking to advance your career in aviation maintenance? Our Maintenance Human Factors Trainer course is designed to help you become a fully competent trainer in delivering effective human factors training programs within aviation maintenance organisations.
As per EASA regulations, all Part 145 maintenance organisations are required to implement a program of Maintenance Human Factors (MHF) training for licensed engineers, managers and other personnel working in the aircraft maintenance environment. Our MHF Trainer course covers the latest developments in MHF Training, Maintenance Error Management Systems, how to implement and maintain the organisation's MHF program, and meet regulatory requirements.
The course programme is designed to develop your facilitation techniques, which are crucial to delivering effective Human Factors training. You will gain skills and knowledge that will help you develop Human Factors materials appropriate to the unique requirements of your organisation.
In-person or Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) Options
Our 5-day program offers both in-person and online virtual instructor-led training options, so you can choose the method that best suits your schedule and location. You can attend the course in-person at our UK training centre or have our experienced trainers conduct the training at your location.
Our MHF Trainer course fulfils the MHF training requirements of EASA, FAA, MAA RA1440 and major regulatory bodies worldwide. Additionally, Global Air Training is an ISO9001 certified organisation. Our certification to the ISO9001 standard demonstrates our ability to consistently meet customer and regulatory requirements.
"The knowledge and skill the instructor possessed were beyond impressive, orchestrating the teaching potential from all my fellow students of varied styles to produce confident and competent individuals, who I’ve no doubt will do on to great success in their respective fields."
Join our course today and become a fully competent trainer in delivering effective Human Factors training programs within aviation maintenance organisations.
- 5 days classroom training
- Pre and post course access to GAT Learning Management System (LMS)
- ISO9001 certified
- Pre and post course access to GAT Learning Management System (LMS) resources
- MHF Trainer's Manual
- PowerPoint presentations
- Investigation reports and studies
- Copyright permission for use of course materials within your organisation
- Certification on completion of course
- Courtesy transport from Manchester (MAN) or Liverpool (LPL) Airports
- Delivered at our well resourced training centre, not a hotel room!
- Courtesy daily transport from local hotels
- High quality refreshments and lunch on course training days
Maintenance Human Factors Course Program
- Role of facilitation in MHF
- Developing a professional presentation
- Delivering structured and effective feedback
- Authority requirements
- Threat and Error Management (TEM)
- Human error
- Defining and categorising error
- Error management strategies
- Case study
- Delegate practical delivery (workload management, leadership, stress, communication)
- Safety culture
- Case study
- Social psychology
- Group belonging and conformity
- Delegate practical delivery (situational awareness, decision making, teamwork, conflict)
- Engineering physical environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Information processing
- Performance influencing factors
- Nutrition, hydration and exercise
- Alcohol, medication and drugs
- Delegate final assessment presentations
- General synopsis
Get more information on a bespoke course for your organisation
MHF Trainer Courses are available at Global Training Centre, online and in-house. Enter your details below to receive more information on bespoke training for your organisation.