MHFT - Maintenance Human Factors Trainers Course
The Maintenance Human Factors Trainer course is ideal for participants who will be involved in the development and delivery of Human Factors Training within aviation maintenance organisations.
Statistics show that error in maintenance operations significantly contributed to the 70-80% of aviation accidents attributable to human error. EASA regulations require all Part 145 maintenance organisations to implement a programme of Maintenance Human Factors (MHF) training for all personnel involved in aviation maintenance operations.
"The knowledge and skill the instructor possessed were beyond impressive, orchestrating the teaching potential from all my fellow students of varied styles to produce confident and competent individuals, who I’ve no doubt will do on to great success in their respective fields.""
Following the course the student will be able to deliver effective MHF training for licensed engineers, managers and all personnel working in the aircraft maintenance environment. The student will have the knowledge, skills and materials to deliver and maintain an effective EASA 145 compliant MHF training programme within their organisation.
- 5 days classroom training
- Pre and post course access to GAT learning management system (LMS)
- ISO9001 certified
- Pre and post course access to GAT learning management system (LMS) resources
- MHF Trainer's Manual
- PowerPoint presentations
- Investigation reports and studies
- Copyright permission for use of course materials within your organisation
- Certification on completion of course
- Courtesy transport from Manchester (MAN) or Liverpool (LPL) Airports
- Delivered at our well resourced training centre, not a hotel room!
- Courtesy daily transport from local hotels
- High quality refreshments and lunch on course training days
Maintenance Human Factors Course Program
- Developing a professional presentation
- Facilitation in MHF training
- Team Synergy Exercise
- SHELL model
- Human Error
- Safety Culture
- MHF authority requirements
- Delegate practical delivery (decision making, workload, leadership, conflict)
- Engineering physical environment
- Repetative tasks
- Alcohol, medication and drugs
- Information processing
- Social psychology
- Delegate final assessment presentations
- General synopsis