Crew Resource Management Trainers Course
Are you looking for the gold standard in training professional CRM trainers? Look no further than the Crew Resource Management Trainers (CRMT/CRMI) course, which has been continuously developed and refined over 25 years.
Designed for pilots, cabin crew, and technical crew of airlines, military and all other aviation organisations, this comprehensive course covers the latest developments in CRM training, including threat and error management, CRM skills assessment, and competency-based training. You'll also learn how to maintain your organisation's CRM program, meet regulatory requirements, and keep your trainer qualification, currency, and assessment up to date.
But that's not all. The CRMT course also teaches you crucial facilitation techniques that are essential to delivering effective CRM training. Our goal is to develop fully competent trainers who are comfortable developing CRM materials that are appropriate to the unique requirements of their flight operations. And our program fulfills the CRM training requirements of EASA, FAA, ICAO, and major regulatory bodies worldwide.
In addition to earning your CRMT qualification, you'll also receive an OFQUAL-accredited training qualification, the Level 3 Award in Training Delivery. This internationally recognised training qualification is accredited by the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and OFQUAL and serves as a solid foundation for delivering training in multiple disciplines.
Flexibile delivery options
You can choose how to take the CRMT course - in person at our UK training center or online via Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) and our advanced learning portal or in-house at your location.
Plus, you can rest assured that you're working with an ISO9001-certified organisation that consistently meets customer and regulatory requirements.
The recent CRMI course I attended at Global Air Training has proved to be one of the highest quality instructional reviews I have attended. From the pre-learning package to the final presentation & evaluation Global Air Training has shown to be the most effective provider of aviation instructor skills training
- 5 days classroom training
- OFQUAL accredited training qualification
- ISO9001 Certified
- Pre and post course access to GAT Learning Management System (LMS)
- Extensive LMS resources
- CRM Trainer's Manual
- Cabin CRM Trainer's Manual
- PowerPoint presentations
- Investigation reports and studies
- Copyright permission for use of course materials within your organisation
- Certification on completion of course
- Courtesy transport from Manchester (MAN) or Liverpool (LPL) Airports
- Delivered at our well equipped training centre, not a hotel room!
- Courtesy daily transport from local hotels
- High quality refreshments and lunch on course training days
Crew Resource Management Course Program
- Course introduction
- The role of facilitation in CRM
- Developing a professional presentation
- Structured and effective feedback
- Introduction to CRM
- Human error and reliability
- Threat and error management
- Case study
- Delegate presentations
- Effective communication
- Monitoring and intervention
- Case study
- Delegate presentations
- Situational awareness
- Standard operating procedures
- Surprise and startle
- Decision making
- Case Study
- Non-technical skills assessment - NOTECHS
- Group exercise - Communication/team synergy/DM/Leadership
- Prepare final assessment presentations
- Delegate final assessment presentations
- General synopsis
Get more information on a bespoke course for your organisation
CRM Trainer Courses are available at Global Training Centre, online and in-house. Enter your details below to receive more information on bespoke training for your organisation.