Crew Resource Management Trainers Course
The Crew Resource Management Trainers (CRMT/CRMI) course has been continually developed over 25 years and is widely recognised as the gold standard for training professional CRM trainers. The course is suitable for pilots, cabin crew and technical crew of airlines, military and all other aviation organisations.
Covering the latest developments in CRM training, topics such as threat and error management, CRM skills assessment and competency-based training. Along with how to maintain the organisation’s CRM program, meet regulatory requirements, and maintain trainer qualification, currency and assessment.
The course builds facilitation techniques which are crucial to delivering effective CRM training. The aim is to develop fully competent trainers who are comfortable developing CRM materials appropriate to the unique requirements of their flight operations. The course programme fulfils the CRM training requirements of EASA, FAA, ICAO and major regulatory bodies worldwide.
OFQUAL accredited training qualifications
Alongside CRMT qualification the course provides a OFQUAL accredited training qualification, Level 3 Award in Training Delivery. The Level 3 ADT certificate is an internationally recognised training qualification accredited by the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and OFQUAL, this is a widely recognised foundation for delivering training in multiple disciplines.
In-person or Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) OptionsThe CRMT program is 5 days and is available in-person at our UK training centre or in-house at client's location, and also online via Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT).
ISO9001 CertifiedGlobal Air Training is an ISO9001 certified organisation. Certification to the ISO9001 standard demonstrates our ability to consistently meet customer and regulatory requirements.
The recent CRMI course I attended at Global Air Training has proved to be one of the highest quality instructional reviews I have attended. From the pre-learning package to the final presentation & evaluation Global Air Training has shown to be the most effective provider of aviation instructor skills training
- 5 days classroom training
- OFQUAL accredited training qualification
- ISO9001 Certified
- Pre and post course access to GAT Learning Management System (LMS)
- Extensive LMS resources
- CRM Trainer's Manual
- Cabin CRM Trainer's Manual
- PowerPoint presentations
- Investigation reports and studies
- Copyright permission for use of course materials within your organisation
- Certification on completion of course
- Courtesy transport from Manchester (MAN) or Liverpool (LPL) Airports
- Delivered at our well equipped training centre, not a hotel room!
- Courtesy daily transport from local hotels
- High quality refreshments and lunch on course training days
Crew Resource Management Course Program
- Course introduction
- The role of facilitation in CRM
- Developing a professional presentation
- Structured and effective feedback
- Introduction to CRM
- Human error and reliability
- Threat and error management
- Case study
- Delegate presentations
- Effective communication
- Monitoring and intervention
- Case study
- Delegate presentations
- Situational awareness
- Standard operating procedures
- Surprise and startle
- Decision making
- Case Study
- Non-technical skills assessment - NOTECHS
- Group exercise - Communication/team synergy/DM/Leadership
- Prepare final assessment presentations
- Delegate final assessment presentations
- General synopsis
Get more information on a bespoke course for your organisation
CRM Trainer Courses are available at Global Training Centre, online and in-house. Enter your details below to receive more information on bespoke training for your organisation.