Ramp Resource Management Trainers Course
Are you looking for a comprehensive Ramp Resource Management Trainers (RRMT) Course that equips your personnel with the skills and knowledge to deliver RRM training within your organisation? Look no further than Global Air Training!
Our 5-day RRM Trainers’ course is ideal for ground service providers and airports seeking to develop their human factors skills. The programme covers the essential elements of human factors, including the ECAST RRM syllabus, and fosters competence in planning, designing, and delivering effective human factors training sessions.
At Global Air Training, our facilitative and interactive approach ensures that your trainers are not only engaged but also motivated to apply their new skills in the workplace. Our experienced trainers have practical experience in the aviation industry, and they'll share their expertise to enhance the learning experience.
The course package includes comprehensive materials with a copyright license for use in training staff employed by your organisation. Our RRMT course empowers your personnel to develop further training materials tailored to the unique nature and requirements of your organisation.
- 5 days classroom training
- Pre and post course access to GAT Learning Management System (LMS)
- ISO9001 certified
- Pre and post course access to GAT Learning Management System (LMS) resources
- RRM Trainer's Manual
- PowerPoint presentations
- Investigation reports and studies
- Copyright permission for use of course materials within your organisation
- Certification on completion of course
- Courtesy transport from Manchester (MAN) or Liverpool (LPL) Airports
- Delivered at our well resourced training centre, not a hotel room!
- Courtesy daily transport from local hotels
- High quality refreshments and lunch on course training days
To receive more information on our Ramp Resource Management Trainer Course for your organisation, enter your contact details: