Level 3 Award in Delivering Training
This qualification is principly aimed at those who will use pre-prepared training materials to effectively deliver training within the organisation, as opposed to a professional training qualification (such as education and training), which is more focused on procedures, protocol and regulatory requirements. It is a practical qualification suitable for new and experienced trainers (external and internal) who wish to improve their classroom skills and obtain a training qualification that will also enable them to deliver regulated qualifications.
The objective of the qualification is to support a training role in the workplace and act as a foundation for trainers progress into specialist subject areas.
On successful completion of this course, participants will achieve the nationally recognised OFQUAL approved Level 3 Award in Delivering Training.
The recent CRMI course I attended at Global Air Training has proved to be one of the highest quality instructional reviews I have attended. From the pre-learning package to the final presentation & evaluation Global Air Training has shown to be the most effective provider of aviation instructor skills training
The qualification covers the knowledge and skills required for a training role in aviation and other organisations including:
- How to plan and deliver training
- Effective delivery of training
- Develop planning, preparation and delivery skills
- Differences in how people learn and the features of inclusive teaching
- Strengths and weaknesses of different learning approaches
- Importance of embedding life skills
- Matching teaching methods to candidates needs
- Establishing ground rules
- Identifying and organising venues
- Writing a lesson plan including aims and outcomes
- Structuring the session
- Planning assessment
- Appropriate use of materials and techniques
- Delivering a short session
- Providing and receiving feedback
- Reviewing effectiveness of your session and
- Identifying areas of improvement
This course is available at our training centre in Cheshire or online. The online course is a live instructor led virtual classroom format using Zoom. The course can also be booked as an in-house course for your company or organisation.