Level 3 Award in Delivering Training
Welcome to the globally renowned Global Air Training's Level 3 Award in Delivering Training, an OFQUAL approved qualification designed to empower trainers to effectively deliver pre-prepared training materials within their organisation, enabling them to achieve regulated qualifications.
Whether you are new to training or an experienced trainer, this practical course will equip you with the essential skills and knowledge needed to deliver training in complex and safety-critical environments, including aviation and other safety-critical sectors.
Our expert instructors will guide you through the course, which covers a comprehensive range of topics, including how to plan and deliver training effectively, how to develop planning, preparation, and delivery skills, and how to match teaching methods to candidates' needs. We will also explore the importance of embedding life skills, identifying and organising venues, and providing and receiving feedback.
The recent CRMI course I attended at Global Air Training has proved to be one of the highest quality instructional reviews I have attended. From the pre-learning package to the final presentation & evaluation Global Air Training has shown to be the most effective provider of aviation instructor skills training
The course is available both online, in our live instructor-led virtual classroom format, and at our Cheshire training centre. Additionally, the course can also be booked as an in-house training program for your company or organisation.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive the nationally recognised Level 3 Award in Delivering Training, approved by OFQUAL. This qualification will function as a foundation for trainers to progress into specialist subject areas and support a training role in the workplace, ultimately improving safety and efficiency within your organisation.
Invest in your organisation's safety performance and enhance your classroom skills by enrolling in Global Air Training's Level 3 Award in Delivering Training today!
Level 3 Award in Delivering Training Program includes:
- How to plan and deliver training
- Effective delivery of training
- Develop planning, preparation and delivery skills
- Differences in how people learn and the features of inclusive teaching
- Strengths and weaknesses of different learning approaches
- Importance of embedding life skills
- Matching teaching methods to candidates needs
- Establishing ground rules
- Identifying and organising venues
- Writing a lesson plan including aims and outcomes
- Structuring the session
- Planning assessment
- Appropriate use of materials and techniques
- Delivering a short session
- Providing and receiving feedback
- Reviewing effectiveness of your session and
- Identifying areas of improvement
To receive further information on the Level 3 Award in Training, enter your contact details below: