Maintenance Human Factors Trainer (MHFT) Course
The Maintenance Human Factors Trainer course is ideal for participants who will be involved in the development and delivery of training of Human Factors within aviation maintenance organisations.
Statistics show that error in maintenance operations significantly contributed to the 70-80% of aviation accidents attributable to human error. EASA regulations require all Part 145 maintenance organisations to implement a programme of Maintenance Human Factors (MHF) training for all personnel involved in aviation maintenance operations.
The aim of MHF training is to increase safety, quality and efficiency in aviation maintenance operations by reducing human error and its impact on maintenance activities. The course syllabus fully covers the MHF training requirements for EASA 145 engineering organisations.
The 5 day course develops practical skills including instructional techniques, facilitation, critique and feedback. Throughout the course we promote an awareness of our behavioural attitudes to improve and develop communication and interpersonal relationships with all those involved in the aviation system. The training addresses the nature of your company's operations and procedures, which produce particular difficulties and unusual hazards.
The knowledge and skill the instructor possessed were beyond impressive, orchestrating the teaching potential from all my fellow students of varied styles to produce confident and competent individuals, who I’ve no doubt will do on to great success in their respective fields.
Engineering manager, major UK airline.
Following the course the student will be able to deliver effective MHF training for licensed engineers, managers and all personnel working in the aircraft maintenance environment. The student will have the knowledge, skills and materials to deliver and maintain an effective EASA 145 compliant MHF training programme within their organisation.
The course package includes:
- 5 days classroom training
- MHF Trainer Manual in hardcopy and softcopy
- Comprehensive student course handouts in hardcopy and softcopy
- PowerPoint presentations
- Copyright permission for use of course materials within your organisation
- Investigation reports and studies
- Certification on completion of course
- Courtesy transport from Manchester (MAN) or Liverpool (LPL) Airports
- Conducted in our dedicated training centre, not a hotel room!
- Courtesy daily transport between local hotels and our training centre
- High quality refreshments and lunch on course training days
This course is available at our training centre in UK and can also be delivered as a bespoke course for your organisation at your location.