Aviation Training Services
Global Air Training (GAT) is a specialist aircrew training provider. The company was founded in 1996. Clients now include over 500 international airlines, civil aviation authorities, military, V.I.P. and head of state aviation operations based in every continent of the world.
GAT provides initial, recurrent and train the trainer programmes for the aviation industry tailored to the specific needs and culture of the client organisation and the operating regulatory environment.
Ministry of Defence ELCAS
Global Air Training is an approved provider (Ref1713) for UK Ministry of Defence Enhanced Learning Credits ELCAS.
Courses for Flight Crew
- Crew Resource Management
- Crew Resource Management Trainer
- CRM Human Performance for Cabin Crew
- Crew Resource Management Instructor Refresher
- Managing Disruptive Passenger Behaviour
- Safety and Emergency Procedures Instructor
- Aviation First Aid Instructor
- Automated External Defibrillation
Courses for Maintenance
Aviation Security Courses
- Aviation Security Manager Course Level 3
- Aviation Cargo Security Training
- Aviation Cargo Security Training Level D
- National X-ray Competency Test NXCT
- General Security Awareness Training GSAT