Level 3 Award in Education and Training
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF) is the most widely recognised introductory teaching and training qualification for those who work in training in many industry sectors including aviation, colleges, independent training providers and the public sector.
This is an excellent foundation qualification for a training role in airlines, aviation organisations and many other industries, and meets the requirements of regulators for subject trainers to have a recognised training qualification.
This course meets the needs of a range of teachers and trainers, including:
- Those not currently teaching or training, because achievement of the qualification does not require previous experience or practice beyond the sessions which are included in the course.
- Those currently teaching and training who wish to gain a recognised OFQUAL accredited qualification.
The objective of the qualification is to support a training role in the workplace and act as a foundation for trainers progress into specialist subject areas. This qualification is part of a suite of Education and Training qualifications and replaces the Level 3 Award in Preparing to teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS).
On successful completion of this course, participants will achieve the nationally recognised OFQUAL approved Level 3 Award in Education and Training Certificate.
The recent CRMI course I attended at Global Air Training has proved to be one of the highest quality instructional reviews I have attended. From the pre-learning package to the final presentation & evaluation Global Air Training has shown to be the most effective provider of aviation instructor skills training
The qualification covers the knowledge and skills required for a training role in aviation and other organisations including:
- The teaching role and responsibilities
- Maintaining a safe and supportive learning environment
- The relationships between teachers and other professionals in education and training
- Inclusive teaching and learning approaches
- Plan and deliver inclusive teaching and learning
- Types and methods of assessment used in education and training
- Involving learners and others in the assessment process
- Role and use of constructive feedback in the assessment process
- Requirements for keeping records of assessment
This course is available at our training centre in Cheshire or online. The online course is a live instructor led virtual classroom format using Zoom. The course can also be booked as an in-house course for your company or organisation.