Human Factors in Healthcare Trainer Refresher Course
Looking to stay up to date with the latest Human Factors methodologies and to optimise your training skills? Look no further than Global Air Training's 1-day Human Factors in Healthcare Trainer Refresher Course.
Designed for healthcare professionals who have previously completed a Global Air Training Human Factors Trainer Course, our refresher course is an essential tool for mitigating skill fade, identifying knowledge gaps, and addressing deficiencies in current training protocols. By participating in our program, you will learn the latest information and techniques in Human Factors training, enabling you to deliver the most effective and practical training to your colleagues and delegates.
Key elements covered in the Human Factors in Healthcare Trainer Refresher include: -
- HF trainer requirements - skills and qualities, characteristics of an effective facilitator
- Facilitation - top tips
- Celebrating training successes and mitigation of challenges
- Virtual online training – benefits/issues/top tips
- Implementing and evaluating HF training
- Updating subjects - keeping the subject elements fresh and interesting
- Developing case studies and the delivery process
- New ideas for case studies
Our refresher course is available in both face-to-face classroom-based training and live online (virtual classroom) training, allowing you to choose the method that best suits your needs. With Global Air Training's proven record of providing high-quality training to a wide range of safety-critical industries, you can trust that our refresher course will deliver the knowledge and skills you need to remain current and effective in your role as a Human Factors Trainer.
Join us today and take the next step towards in continuing to improve safety and efficiency in your workplace.
To receive more information on Human Factors training for your organisation, enter your contact details below: