Crew Resource Management Trainer CRMT Course
The Global Air Training CRMT course has been continually developed over 20 years and is widely recognised as the gold standard for training professional CRM trainers. The course is designed for those involved in the delivery of CRM training programmes for pilots, cabin crew and technical crew of airlines, military aviation and all other aviation operations. It is also suitable for those who will deliver CRM programmes in a wide range of aviation associated organisations.
The course is 5 days, covering the up-to-date theory of CRM and also facilitation, critique and feedback techniques, NOTECHS and assessment methods. The course uses case studies of aviation incidents and accidents, including video footage, CVR recordings and investigation board reports.
The course is suitable for CRM trainers in ground, simulator and line training. The course programme fulfils the CRM training requirements of EASA, FAA, ICAO and major regulatory bodies worldwide. The course is 5 days, it covers a scientifically robust basis of CRM training, and studies examples and case studies of human factor related aviation incidents and accidents.
The recent CRMI course I attended at Global Air Training has proved to be one of the highest quality instructional reviews I have attended. From the pre-learning package to the final presentation & evaluation Global Air Training has shown to be the most effective provider of aviation instructor skills training.
CRM Training Manager, major middle-eastern airline.
The course emphasises developing the facilitation skills which are crucial to effective CRM training. The training develops the required knowledge and skills to enable the participant to deliver effective, practical CRM training which addresses the specific nature of their company’s operations and procedures.
The GAT CRMT programme is trusted by the world's leading airlines and aviation organisations:
- 5 days classroom training
- Pre and post course access to GAT learning management system (LMS) resources
- ISO9001 certified
- CRM Trainer's Manual 2019
- PowerPoint presentations 2019
- Investigation reports and studies
- Copyright permission for use of course materials within your organisation
- Certification on completion of course
- Courtesy transport from Manchester (MAN) or Liverpool (LPL) Airports
- Delivered at our well resourced training centre, not a hotel room!
- Courtesy daily transport from local hotels
- High quality refreshments and lunch on course training days
This course is available at our training centre in the UK and can also be delivered as an in-company course for your organisation at your location.